We’re lucky to have so many amazing supporters and funders.
As well as people who fundraise for us and generously donate, in the last 12 months we have also secured the following funding and contracts:
- 3 years’ funding for our Crewe Family Support Worker from Steve Morgan Foundation
- 3 years’ funding from The National Lottery Community Fund for our management team to develop sustainable income streams and develop a sustainable business model
- We secured funding from the Williams Family Foundation and Crewe Town Council to cover sessional costs for groups in the Crewe area
- The Social Enterprise Fund have provided funding for SEND family support 2 years in a row
- We received funding from Cheshire Community Foundation and Cheshire East Council to pay for fast access parent carer counselling.
- We designed and delivered a Sensory Detectives Programme which was funded by the NHS Cheshire & Merseyside Transforming Care Programme and has been commissioned for another year
- NCompass and Postcode Lottery funded parent carer wellbeing projects
- We have received 2 years commissioning from Cheshire East Council to run a Volunteer Family Support Service
- We have been commissioned by Cheshire East Council to deliver training to professionals on ’How to work alongside parent carers of SEND children’