Ambassadors increase our capacity to raise awareness of Ruby’s Fund and to help support our families.
Ambassadors’ involvement can be:
- Telling their story without any personal involvement.
- Social media posts and campaigns to include photo shoots and videos
- Website, included in the section on “Our Families”.
- To attend Ruby’s Fund fundraising events and talk about their journey and the support received from Ruby’s Fund.
- Presentations to potential funders, corporate partnerships, volunteers etc. (only if they feel comfortable and they will be given guidance and support throughout).
- To feature on promotional material (booklets, posters, banners etc).
- Attendance and speaking at community and recipient fundraising events. (only if they feel comfortable and they will be given guidance and support throughout).
- To include their story in Grant applications to help support the future of Ruby’s Fund (this will remain anonymous).
If you are interested in becoming an Ambassador for Ruby’s Fund please click here to complete the online volunteer application form.