Ruby’s Fund supports families of children with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND), including autism or suspected autistic spectrum disorders. We provide services at our sensory play centre in Congleton and also through outreach across Cheshire East. Our approach is an early intervention, whole family approach – supporting parent carers, SEND children and siblings to prevent crisis and breakdown.
The services we can provide include:
· Short breaks for SEND children age 0-8 or with complex medical needs, commissioned by Cheshire East Council
· Sensory play sessions at our accessible sensory play centre or on our sensory outreach bus through private, EHIPs or Direct Payments funding. Click here to find out about our sensory room.
· Gaming sessions
· Family support (a wide range of support for parent carers including counselling, form filling, support at meetings, signposting and referrals into other local services)
· Wellbeing support (including befriending, social groups, fitness and wellbeing walks)
· Male parent carer support group
To get in touch please fill in the form on our secure website www.thriving-families.org or call 01260 277666