Here at Ruby’s Fund we are working exceptionally hard to set up an Emergency Wellbeing Support Programme to support families during COVID 19 crisis despite our centre being closed. This means we are not delivering non-essential services.
Our staff are currently working remotely and are adapting to be able to offer the following for as long as we are able to do so.
- For CEC families registered for Ruby’s Fund Short Breaks please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For families wanting support from Relax Kids Coach Sharon please email: email@example.com
- For wellbeing support please ring 01260 277666 between 10am – 2pm or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- From Cheshire East Council: we have a key role to play in the ongoing response to Covid-19. Our priorities are to protect vulnerable people and maintain critical and essential services.” Read it here: https://crowd.in/ZTbE3U
- Dame Christine Lenehan, Director of the Council for Disabled Children, shares this important message about coronavirus: https://bit.ly/2Uh25Lt
- For a list of helpful resources and guidance on coronavirus click here: https://councilfordisabledchildren.org.uk/…/covid-19-suppor…