- It is the responsibility of parents/guardians to supervise and accompany their children on site at all times, including in the sensory room and toilets.
- One adult may only supervise up to three children under five or six children over five at a time.
- Strictly no food, drink or toys may be taken into the sensory room.
- No shoes may be worn in the sensory room or on the soft play equipment.
- Only food/drink purchased at the café may be consumed on the premises. Please help our staff by returning your cups/plates to the café window or the black trolley.
- Running is not allowed. Children must not climb on the furniture or café window.
- Please make a reasonable effort to tidy up after your children.
- Children who are unwell should not visit the centre.
- Strictly no chewing gum or smoking on the premises, including e-cigarettes.
- All possessions are brought onto the premises at the owners own risk.
- Management reserves the rights to refuse entry and to limit play time during busy periods. Please be conscious of our limited fire capacity and diverse timetable of play sessions.
- Abusive/aggressive/unsuitable/unsafe behaviour will not be tolerated under any circumstances. Management reserves the right to enforce total bans.
- Ruby’s Fund has taken every reasonable step to control the risks of providing a safe and stimulating sensory facility. However, it is impossible to eliminate the risks of play entirely. All activity within the facility/use of our equipment is at the parent/guardian’s own risk.
By signing the admission sheet you are agreeing to the Ruby’s Fund Sensory Centre Rules.
**UNDER REVIEW WITH COVID 19**
Registered Charity #1152148