- It is the responsibility of parents/guardians to supervise and accompany their children on site at all times, including in the sensory room and toilets.
- One adult may only supervise up to three children under five or six children over five at a time.
- Strictly no food, drink or toys may be taken into the sensory room.
- No shoes may be worn in the sensory room or on the soft play equipment.
- Only food/drink purchased at the café may be consumed on the premises. Please help our staff by returning your cups/plates to the café window or the black trolley.
- Running is not allowed. Children must not climb on the furniture or café window.
- Please make a reasonable effort to tidy up after your children.
- Children who are unwell should not visit the centre.
- Strictly no chewing gum or smoking on the premises, including e-cigarettes.
- All possessions are brought onto the premises at the owners own risk.
- Management reserves the rights to refuse entry and to limit play time during busy periods. Please be conscious of our limited fire capacity and diverse timetable of play sessions.
- Abusive/aggressive/unsuitable/unsafe behaviour will not be tolerated under any circumstances. Management reserves the right to enforce total bans.
- Ruby’s Fund has taken every reasonable step to control the risks of providing a safe and stimulating sensory facility. However, it is impossible to eliminate the risks of play entirely. All activity within the facility/use of our equipment is at the parent/guardian’s own risk.
By signing the admission sheet you are agreeing to the Ruby’s Fund Sensory Centre Rules.
Running the Ruby’s Fund Sensory Centre is only made possible by the fantastic efforts of our volunteer staff and by the generous support of our donors. The minimum £1 entry fee per child we ask for during Open Play sessions only partially covers our basic operating costs. We appreciate all the additional support you make to help keep to centre going.
Registered Charity #1152148