Ruby’s Fund is delighted to have secured a grant from a scheme launched by NHS Eastern Cheshire and NHS South Cheshire Clinical Commissioning Groups in partnership with Cheshire East Borough Council to be delivering The Yoga Project for parent carers.
About The Yoga Project
- Its a yoga class for parent carers only
- The Yoga Project will run for 30 weeks divided into 6 week blocks.
- The session will be delivered by a trained yoga instructor.
- The class size is limited 15
- Participants are able to self refer or be referred through other organisations.
- The Yoga sessions are free of charge
- Mats will be provided or bring your own & a towel
- Water and fruit will be available after the class
- We need you to complete a feedback form
How to book onto a course
- email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 01260 277666 to reserve a place
- You will be allocated a 6 week block of classes, which will be confirmed by email
- If we have a waiting list parent carers will be limited to 12 sessions (2 x 6 consecutive week blocks).
What to wear
- something comfortable like leggings and a t-shirt and bring a towel
If you are unable to attend a session
- please ring 01260 277666 at your earliest convenience as we have to monitor attendance and offer spare places to our waiting list.
What we need from you
- We will ask you to complete a feedback form as part of our funding agreement at the end of your 6 week block.
- ring 01260 277666 and ask to speak to Geraldine or Alison.
NB-Please advise us if you have any mobility issues as this session is held upstairs.